Is bone and joint pain making your daily routine more difficult? There’s a treatment option for you here.
Utica Park Clinic, part of Hillcrest HealthCare System, offers a variety of treatments that share the same goals: to reduce your pain and restore your mobility. Our breadth of orthopedic care can address any level of pain from moderate to severe.
Our orthopedic providers offer exceptional diagnosis and personalized treatment plans for a multitude of orthopedic injuries, pain and disorders of the musculoskeletal system, including care of bones, joints, nerves, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Utica Park Clinic’s surgical services are supported by current and emerging state-of-the-art technologies, including the most advanced equipment for laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures that improve the surgical experience for patients and surgeons alike. We are committed to offering innovative, medically-advanced care for northeast Oklahoma.
Scroll down to see locations and providers. Click here to view common orthopedic areas of concern and the corresponding physicians who provide care for them.
Bone Health Center
Utica Park Clinic (UPC) Orthopedics offers specialized care in bone health. The main focus of the UPC Bone Health Center is osteoporosis treatment. Services include:
- Evaluation of DEXA scan results
- Management of osteoporosis therapy (medication management, including the ordering and management of Prolia)
- Osteoporosis screening, when appropriate
- Osteoporosis consultation and/or management
- Patient education
The UPC Bone Health Center is led by Anthony Echols, APRN-CNP, FLS. He has completed fracture liaison service training with the National Osteoporosis Foundation. He works with each patient to develop an individualized treatment plan.
Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS)
Recover from surgery quicker and with fewer medications
The goal of the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) program is to reduce the amount of pain you experience and promote rapid healing after surgery. Through an individualized nutrition plan and advanced surgical and anesthetic techniques, you can return to your normal activities after surgery sooner.
There are many benefits to ERAS including:
- Customized blend of non-opioid medications and temporary nerve blocks, reducing pain
- Managing blood pressure and blood sugar levels, optimizing physical condition and decreasing chances for post-operative complications
- Minimally-invasive surgical approach, improving surgical efficiency and reducing stress on the body
- Movement soon after surgery, reducing muscle stiffness, improving functionality of the new joint, decreasing chances for pneumonia or blood clots and allowing you to go home sooner
- Shortened pre-surgery fasting period and increased amount of carbohydrates, providing more energy to allow for quicker healing
Your Hillcrest care team will collaborate with you to maximize the benefits of ERAS before, during and after your procedure. If you plan to have surgery, ask your doctor about ERAS. To find a physician that uses the ERAS technique, call 918-579-DOCS (3627).
Hip and Knee Replacement
Struggling with joint wear and tear?
Utica Park Clinic’s joint replacement program provides exceptional health care services to residents of northeast Oklahoma, integrating sophisticated surgical technology with a comprehensive model of patient care.
Your team of medical specialists from orthopedic surgery, nursing, pain management, and physical and occupational therapy work together to improve your quality of life by reducing chronic pain and increasing mobility, functionality, flexibility and strength of the knees and hips. The focus is to ensure you have the information, care and support needed every step of the way toward full recovery.
Procedures performed and techniques used include:
- Anterior hip approach
- Computer Assisted Surgery
- MAKOplasty- Robotic Arm Interactive Orthopedic System
- Partial hip replacement
- Partial knee replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
Children have active lifestyles, which means they may experience an occasional broken bone or other orthopedic concern. At Utica Park Clinic, experts provide specialized care for a variety of musculoskeletal conditions.
Treatment plans are tailored to each individual child and their unique needs. We focus on problem areas to help promote healthy healing, growth and development. Utica Park Clinic provides your child with a personalized experience.
On the sidelines due to injuries or pain?
Utica Park Clinic orthopedic specialists partner with athletes of any age to diagnose and treat a variety of sports-related concerns. You’ll receive a personalized plan that will include pain management or advanced surgical techniques, if needed.
The goal is to not only alleviate pain, but to increase strength and function, designed to improve your quality of life. Even with an injury, your health and fitness goals are attainable with Utica Park Clinic orthopedics.
Treatments and Surgical Procedures
Common surgical procedures performed, services offered and conditions addressed include:
- Care for emergency joint fractures
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cartilage repair
- Direct anterior approach to hip replacement
- Foot & ankle care
- Hand, wrist, elbow & shoulder care
- Joint pain
- Knee & shoulder resurfacing
- Minimally invasive surgery for knee/shoulder
- Non-operative care for joint pain
- Revision and primary total joint replacement
- Robotic joint replacement
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Shoulder replacement/reconstruction
- Spine and neck care, including:
- Complex spine surgery
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Spinal tumors
- Spinal fractures
- Sports medicine
- Total hip & knee replacements
Request an appointment with a Utica Park Clinic
orthopedic specialist by calling 918-579-3627 today.
1809 E. 13th St., suite 402
Tulsa, OK 74104
8803 S. 101st E. Ave., suite 100
Tulsa, OK 74133
1501 N. Florence Ave., suite 350
Claremore, OK 74017
1308 E. Carl Albert Parkway, suite A
McAlester, OK 74501
10512 N. 110th E. Ave., suite 220
(106th St. N. & Garnett)
Owasso, OK 74055