Video Visits by Appointment
Video visits by appointment are available for anyone scheduling with a Utica Park Clinic primary care provider or specialist for routine annual exams, physicals, checkups and more. It’s just like a regular doctor’s appointment but from the comfort of home.
How to Schedule a Video Visit
Patients with a MyChart Account
- Log in to your Hillcrest MyChart account.
- Go to Menu > Schedule an Appointment.
- Under the “Schedule with a specific provider” section, click on the provider you would like to see, and select Video Visit on the appointment type.
New Patients or Patients Who Do Not Have a MyChart Account
- Visit our primary care or cardiology provider pages and click on the provider you would like to see.
Click the New Patient button under online scheduling
- If it is primary care provider, select your insurance, click the Video Visit button and fill out the remaining information.
- If it is a specialist, complete the appointment request form and indicate that you would like a video visit in the comment box. Our office will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Visit costs are covered as co-pay by most insurance plans, including Medicaid. Prices vary by insurance provider, co-pays should be listed on your insurance card. Most insurances accepted.
On-Demand Video Visits
Utica Park Clinic providers also offer on-demand video visits. On-demand video visits are similar to an urgent care, only virtual. To see a provider now, click here.
New and current patients can also call our office directly at 918-579-3627 for primary and specialty care video visits and 918-592-0999 for cardiology care video visits.