Utica Park Clinic is proud to offer exceptional surgical services, including general surgery. General surgeons treat diseases of the abdomen, breast, head and neck, blood vessels and digestive tract. They also manage care of patients who have been injured or who have deformities or other conditions that need surgery. The Utica Park Clinic surgical team is committed to helping each patient achieve his or her wellness goals with outstanding care and compassion.
Utica Park Clinic surgeons care for these and other areas:
- Colon, esophagus, stomach and small bowel
- Gallbladder and biliary tree
- Thyroid and parathyroid gland disorders
- Diseases of the breast
- Skin and wound care
- Hernia care
- Burn care through Utica Park Clinic or the Alexander Burn Center at Hillcrest Medical Center
- Placement of infusion ports of all types
Utica Park Clinic surgeons are proficient with minimally invasive laparoscopic techniques which offer quicker recovery times and less postoperative pain. Several of our surgeons also offer minimally invasive robotic surgery using the Dda Vinci © Surgical System. Utica Park Clinic also offers a full-service wound care clinic.