Utica Park Clinic offers comprehensive gastroenterological services for the disorders of the esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, gallbladder and small & large intestine.
Our highly experienced gastroenterologists work to provide you with the best outcomes from diagnosis to surgery to post-surgical care. They are backed by technologically advanced, state-of-the-art surgical and diagnostic equipment, and qualified nurses and technicians who provide you with the confidence that you will receive the best care possible.
Disorders and diseases that are treated include:
- Acid reflux (GERD)
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Chronic diarrhea or constipation
- Crohn’s Disease / Ulcerative colitis **
- Colon cancer (screening)*
- Gastrointestinal bleeding & anemia
- Hepatitis B & C, cirrhosis & other types of hepatitis
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) **
* Colonoscopies for colon cancer screening are offered in a comfortable setting with minimal discomfort. For more information on screening for colorectal cancer, watch the following videos from the American Gastroenterological Association:
- Why Screen for Colorectal Cancer?
- Screening Options for Colorectal Cancer
- Questions to Ask About a High-Quality Colonoscopy
- Katie Couric takes Jimmy Kimmel to his first colonoscopy
Contact the Utica Park Clinic Colon Cancer Screening Center at 918-579-4044.
** IBD&Me.com is a website that includes a tool that can help you and your doctor determine a treatment plan that is right for you and your IBD. Please note that this tool should be used as a SUPPLEMENT to an informed discussion with your gastroenterologist. It is NOT an independent tool designed to auto select therapy. It only lays the initial foundation of an understanding of how you and your doctor can work together to control these diseases.
The American Gastroenterological Association hosts an online hub of digestive health patient education. It includes information on the topics of gastrointestinal conditions, procedures and diet & medication. It covers more than 30 topics including Barrett's esophagus, colonoscopy, constipation, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), hemorrhoids, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), lactose intolerance and much more.