Brian Berryman, D.O., specializes in family medicine. He has practiced medicine for more than 20 years and is retired from the Navy Reserve with the rank of captain after 30 years of commissioned service.
Dr. Berryman’s interest in medicine began when he was competing in a state high school wrestling tournament. He experienced a knee injury that day that would require surgery. Even though the experience inspired him to become a doctor, his degree was delayed after being selected to attend the U.S. Naval Academy and later sea service commitment.
After Dr. Berryman completed his residency, he would later go on and serve as a U.S. Marine Corps flight surgeon, provide civilian and military ambulatory primary care, work inpatient hospital care, urgent care, occupational care and emergency medicine.
Dr. Berryman’s education and experience includes:
• Flight surgery at Naval Aerospace Medical Institute in Florida, 2000
• Transitional internship at Naval Medical Center in Virginia, 1999
• Residency in family medicine at Tulsa Regional Medical Center, now known as OSU Medical Center, 2005
• Doctor of Osteopathic medicine degree at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences (OSU-CHS) in Tulsa, 1998
• Bachelor of Science in mathematics degree at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, 1986
When Dr. Berryman isn’t working at the clinic, he enjoys spending time with his family and taking care of his horse and donkey named Elvis and Junebug.
He welcomes new patients and accepts most insurance plans at:
Utica Park Clinic
20 E. 34th St. S.
Sand Springs, OK 74063
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 918-245-9675.