Beginning in late Fall of 2023, Jess Roy, D.O., will be accepting new patients at Utica Park Clinic in south Tulsa at 91st & Hwy. 169.
Jess Roy, D.O., specializes in family medicine and is a U.S. Army veteran. He also has experience in speaking German.
Dr. Roy became intrigued in health care after realizing the opportunity it could give him and how he could serve others. “I was in the Army, and one late night in the field on maneuvers I was thinking about my future after the military. I became interested in a career focused on helping people.”
He decided to specialize in family medicine because of the variety it provides in his day-to-day work, each day providing a different experience than the last one. He enjoys getting to know his patients and learning about their lives and hobbies.
Dr. Roy said in regard to giving key advice for his patients, “I tell them to sleep eight hours, eat good food, exercise 20 minutes a day and have a spiritual plan.”
When Dr. Roy isn’t working, he can be found hiking on the weekends, exercising daily and most recently, cooking more and sharing it with family and friends.
Dr. Roy’s education and experience includes:
• Residency in family medicine at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Tulsa, 2004
• Doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.) degree from Oklahoma State University (OSU) College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2001
• Master of public health (MPH) degree at the University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City, 1998
• Field artillery officer school, officer candidate school, airborne school and basic training with U.S. Army, 1990
• Bachelor’s degree in chemistry at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, 1988
He welcomes new patients and accepts most insurance plans at the following location:
Utica Park Clinic
9001 S. 101st E. Ave., suite 270
Tulsa, OK 74133
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 918-392-7000. To send a fax, dial 918-392-7013.