The specialized team of physiatrists and therapists, led by Medical Director Perri Craven, M.D., work with you, your doctor and your family members to identify your specific needs. This team effort results in an individually designed treatment program that matches the level of care you require.
You’ll receive high-quality, compassionate rehabilitation services as part of your treatment plan. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and improve your quality of life.
Some of the specialized physical medicine and rehabilitation inpatient services include:
- Stroke and brain injury rehabilitation, specializing in neurological rehabilitation
- Vestibular and balance rehabilitation
- Neurological day treatment programming
- Spinal cord injury treatment
- Hand and upper extremity rehabilitation
- Lymphedema therapy services
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Bowel and bladder incontinence training
- Burn rehabilitation
Utica Park Clinic physical rehabilitation services are offered on the Hillcrest Medical Center campus at: