Utica Park Clinic offers a full continuum of on-site comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services for patients aged 12 and older at Kaiser Rehabilitation Center on the campus of Hillcrest Medical Center.
The specialized team of physiatrists and therapists, led by Medical Director Perri Craven, M.D., work with you, your doctor and your family members to identify your specific needs. This team effort results in an individually designed treatment program that matches the level of care you require.
You’ll receive high-quality, compassionate rehabilitation services as part of your treatment plan, whether you’ve had surgeries or are experiencing chronic pain or illness. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and improve your quality of life.
Some of the specialized physical medicine and rehabilitation services include:
- Stroke and brain injury rehabilitation
- Vestibular and balance rehabilitation
- Neurological day treatment programming
- Wheelchair seating clinic
- Spinal cord injury treatment
- Hand and upper extremity rehabilitation
- Lymphedema therapy services
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Bowel and bladder incontinence training
- Work fit/hardening programming
- Sports medicine
Utica Park Clinic physical rehabilitation services are offered on the Hillcrest Medical Center campus at: