Utica Park Clinic (UPC), part of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is pleased to offer COVID-19 vaccinations, including booster doses. Oklahomans age 5 and older are eligible to recieve the COVID-19 vaccine. You can schedule an appointment to be vaccinated at your primary care provider's office during regular business hours. Please call your clinic directly for an appointment.
Additional InformationID and Insurance Information Needed
Please bring your photo ID and insurance information to the appointment. While scheduling the appointment online, if you do not have insurance, type “No insurance” in the insurance provider drop-down menu and select “No Insurance”.
COVID-19 vaccines are free to all recipients, with or without insurance. The federal government is covering the cost in an effort to make sure the vaccine is accessible to all Americans; you should not have any out-of-pocket costs to receive the vaccine during the public health emergency. Please call us at 918-560-3838 if you receive any bill for these services in error.
- For patients without insurance coverage, the federal government pays us a fee for administering the vaccine.
- For patients who have insurance, some insurance payers (including Medicare) pay us a fee for administering the vaccine to their members; we ask vaccine recipients for their medical insurance information so that we can file a claim with the insurance payer for administration. This applies even if we are an out-of-network provider with your insurance company.
Oklahomans 5 years of age and over are eligible to receive the vaccine. Patients should not receive other non-COVID-19 vaccines for at least 14 days before and after the COVID-19 vaccine. Patients should wait four weeks after receiving a cortisone-steroid shot (such as epidural, LA injection) before receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. Consider waiting two weeks after the last COVID-19 vaccine to receive any additional cortisone-steroid injections.
We currently offer Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson* vaccines. The type of shot you receive will vary based on quantity on hand at specific appointment times. Your second dose will be the same brand as your first dose.
* Hillcrest HealthCare System currently recommends the following patients receive the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine instead of the J&J vaccine:
- Women between the ages of 18-50
- Women taking oral contraceptive medications
- Patients with a history of venous thrombosis (such as deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism) or other known thrombophilia disorder (such as Factor V Leiden or Prothrombin mutation); or
- Patients with a history of thrombocytopenia
Second DoseUpon receiving your first vaccine, your second dose will be scheduled based on the required length of time between doses and closest available slots. If you already received your first dose at another location and wish to schedule your second dose at our location, please call 918-579-DOCS (3627).
If you are 12 or older, you are eligible for a Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 booster dose after at least five months of the completion of your primary vaccination. People ages 12 to 17 should receive only the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine or Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) as their booster dose. If you are 18 or older and received the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for your primary vaccination series at least 6 months ago, then you may receive a booster dose of any of the currently available COVID-19 vaccines. They are:
• Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
• Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
• Janssen (J&J) COVID-19 Vaccine
As is the case with the first dose(s), you can schedule an appointment for a booster at your primary care provider's office during regular business hours. Please call your clinic directly for an appointment.
Download MyChart for On-the-Go Convenience
With Utica Park Clinic MyChart, you can receive appointment reminders, register and check in for appointments from a mobile device. You can also schedule in-person or video visits, view test results and so much more. Click here to learn more about MyChart.
Need Additional Help?
If you have questions or need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call 918-579-DOCS (3627). If you wish to visit your primary care provider for your vaccine, contact their office directly.