Utica Park Clinic, part of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is pleased to offer COVID-19 vaccinations to our patients and the public. Vaccine appointments are available Tuesdays through Saturdays and one evening a week. Click the button to schedule your first-dose appointment.
Vaccines must be scheduled as walk-in vaccine appointments are not available at this time.
ID and Insurance Information Needed
Please bring your photo ID and insurance information to the appointment. While scheduling the appointment online, if you do not have insurance, type “No insurance” in the insurance provider drop-down menu and select “No Insurance”.
COVID-19 vaccines are free to all recipients, with or without insurance. The federal government is covering the cost in an effort to make sure the vaccine is accessible to all Americans, and you should not have any out-of-pocket costs to receive the vaccine during the public health emergency. Please call us at 918-560-3838 if you receive any bill for these services in error.
- For patients without insurance coverage the federal government pays us a fee for administering the vaccine.
- For patients who have insurance, some insurance payers (including Medicare) pay us a fee for administering the vaccine to their members; we ask vaccine recipients for their medical insurance information so that we can file a claim with the insurance payer for administration. This applies even if we are an out-of-network provider with your insurance company.
Oklahomans 12 years of age and over are eligible to receive the vaccine. Patients should not receive other non-COVID-19 vaccines for at least 14 days before and after the COVID-19 vaccine. Patients should wait four weeks after receiving a cortisone-steroid shot (such as epidural, LA injection) before receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. Consider waiting two weeks after the last COVID-19 vaccine to receive any additional cortisone-steroid injections.
We currently offer Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson* vaccines. The type of shot you receive will vary based on quantity on hand at specific appointment times. Your second dose will be the same brand as your first dose.
* Hillcrest HealthCare System currently recommends these patients receive the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine instead of the J&J vaccine:
- Women between the ages of 18-50;
- Women taking oral contraceptive medications;
- Patients with a history of venous thrombosis (such as deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism) or other known thrombophilia disorder (such as Factor V Leiden or Prothrombin mutation); or
- Patients with a history of thrombocytopenia.
Second DoseUpon receiving your first vaccine, our facility will schedule your second dose based on the required length of time between doses and closest available slots. If you already received your first dose at another location and wish to schedule your second dose at our location, please call 918-579-DOCS (3627).
Download MyChart for On-the-Go Convenience
With Utica Park Clinic MyChart, patients can receive appointment reminders, register and check in for appointments from a mobile device, schedule in-person or video visits, view test results and so much more. Click here to learn more about MyChart.
Need Additional Help?
If you have questions or need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call 918-579-DOCS (3627). If you wish to visit your primary care provider for your vaccine, contact their office directly.