Primary care changes everything. Eating right, staying active, and maintaining an ongoing relationship with a primary care physician can help you stay healthy. Maintaining your health now can even help you save you money on medical expenses in the future.
Reasons to choose a Utica Park Clinic physician:
- Close to home – Over 35 locations throughout northeast Oklahoma
- Convenience – Same day appointments and Extended Hours clinics
- Choice of doctor – Over 180 primary care providers and specialists
- Confidence – From having an ongoing relationship with a doctor who can provide medical care and expertise for your unique health needs
- Continued health & vitality – Through preventative care, screenings, check-ups, and an ongoing dialogue with someone you know and trust
Utica Park Clinic consists of more than 180 established primary care providers and specialists at over 35 locations in the Tulsa metro and the regional areas including:
Each Utica Park Clinic is professionally staffed with quality healthcare providers and personnel.
Utica Park Clinic offers exceptional medical care in:
- Breast Care/Surgery
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Neurology
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Prenatal Care
Extended Hours clinics are offered at the Broken Arrow-North, Central (12th & Utica), Owasso, S. Lewis and S. Sheridan locations. Early morning appointments beginning at 7:30 am are offered at the Glenpool/Sapulpa and Jenks clinics.
Utica Park Clinic patients consistently give top ratings (98% satisfaction scores) for the quality of care they receive. When you’re ready to choose a healthcare provider, you can be confident you’ll find a good match at UPC.
Utica Park Clinic is a service of Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS). HHS is a network of hospitals, primary care and specialty clinics, and physician services caring for patients throughout northeast Oklahoma. As one of the state’s largest healthcare systems, you’ll find that Utica Park Clinic physicians have the skills, knowledge, and compassion to meet all your healthcare needs.